National Institute of Exports is a professional institute set up to develop professional skills through training and provide professional qualification in the field of international trade. The institute is affiliated with Sri Lanka foundation and is also TVEQ registered. The institute is further affiliated with professional bodies such as KPMG and CMA on conducting professional training. In 2017 the institute collaborated with the International Trade Centre Geneva, to offer online courses on subjects related to international trade .During the last year 130 students have registered and on the 5th of June 2018 Certificates were awarded to the last intake of students who successfully completed the course. The Certificates were handed over by the following special invitees –
- Prof Rohan Samarajiva-Chairman, Information Communication Technology Agency (ICTA)
- Ms. Lakmini Wijesundera-Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Global Operations, Ironone Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- Mr. Mano Sekaram-Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer, 99X Technology
- Mr. Ruvindhu Peiris-Chairman, Sri Lanka Association of Software and Service Companies (SLASSCOM)
- Mr. Lahiru Pathmalal-CEO, Takas.lk